Fund development for community-based organizations is a priority for ESC, as seen in our workshops, consulting, coaching and initiatives in fundraising strategies and skills. ESC helps clients build organizational capacity by enhancing their resource fund development efforts. We offer advice, coaching and/or hands-on implementation consulting services. Some of strategic methodologies we utilize include:
• Grantseeking: research, program development, proposal writing and stewardship.
• Accounting Services (including 990 Tax filing)
• Donor Development: identifying, cultivating and soliciting major gift donor prospects.
• Planning: development performance audits and strategic resource development plans.
• Annual Giving: planning, implementation and monitoring of the annual campaign; selecting donor and prospect data management systems, identification of constituencies, solicitation strategies and development of collateral materials.
• Capital & Endowment Campaigns: planning, prospect evaluation, development of collateral materials, solicitor training and campaign monitoring.